To celebrate National Nurses Week, we’ve got a post just for you, nurses! Have you ever dealt with these situations or had your patient do something like this? Scroll down for some laughable Nurse Week Tweets.
1. When you’ve gotten your hopes up too many times before.
2. When you’re running on too little sleep.
3. When you’ve been trained and can’t go back.
4. When attractiveness takes on a whole new meaning.
5. When you just want to go home.
6. When you crash and ain’t nobody going to wake you up before you’re ready.
7. When patients think you’re their servant.
8. When no one else understands.
9. When everyone else is enjoying their weekend.
10. When they can’t get the HVAC right.
11. When patients let it slip that they’re not as bad as they want you to think.
12. When you make a difference in someone’s life.
13. When you’re literally a superhero in scrubs.
14. When you get to share joy with your patients.
15. When you just need to be seen.
16. When you get texted 10,000 times a day.
17. When, inevitably, those texts are while you’re trying to forget about work.
18. When a patient’s relatives think they know more than you.
19. When you literally don’t have time for that.
20. When patients don’t care about anyone else.
21. When nothing phases you anymore.
22. When you need a good joke.
23. When you just don’t want to deal with it.
24. When nothing is as easy as it should be.
25. When your job is your workout for the day.
26. When you just need some appreciation.
Ok, so that last one wasn’t a Tweet. But we salute you, Nurses, and hope you have a great National Nurses Week celebrating all your hard work and dedication.