Happy Administrative Professional’s Day! You did know it was today, right? And you have something very sincere and personal planned to recognize your organization’s administrative professional, right?
If not, we have you covered. Here are five quick, last minute ways you can recognize your administrative professional today.
1. Write a Thank You Note. Grab a thank you card and write a personal note to your administrative professional. Deliver it in person and say thank you for her many contributions to the organization—mainly making you look good.
2. Send an ePraise. If you’re not going to see your administrative professional in person today, send a free Administrative Professional’s Day eCard. Browse our selection, click on the one you want, add your personalized message, and send. It's that simple!
3. Treat her to Lunch. Take your administrative assistant out to lunch today to celebrate. Not only does she get a free lunch, but it also provides some valuable one-on-one time to get to know your administrative professional better.
4. Deliver Flowers. Brighten the day of your administrative professional by bringing her flowers today. You can quickly stop at a floral shop or grocery store to select a spring bouquet and vase that will fit on her desk.
5. Give a Gift. A personal gift is the best way to recognize an administrative assistant on Administrative Professional’s Day. And no, it's not too late! Master personalized appreciation by picking up a gift card to her favorite local spot—restaurant, clothing store, craft store, etc. Gift cards are a thoughtful gift that also allow them to choose exactly what they want. Plus, when you wrap it up real pretty in one of our punny DIY Gift Card Holders, you'll be the #BestBossEver!
For more gift ideas, check out these recommended Gifts for Administrative Professionals. Deliver your handwritten note today, and surprise your administrative assistant with a gift on her desk later this week!