Boss's Day takes place annually on October 16, and it's a great opportunity to give your boss some much needed appreciation. Recognize your boss with a small gift that is personalized to his or her interests.
The Best Gifts For Boss's Day
1. Make your boss's favorite baked-good item - or pick it up from a local bakery!
2. Get an item related to your boss's hobby, such as a gift certificate to a driving range or baking class.
3. Order a personalized gift with your boss's name engraved on it.
4. Take your boss out to lunch at his/her favorite restaurant.
5. An executive pen will help your boss exude style in their next meeting.
6. Save them a trip to the coffee pot and surprise them with their favorite cup of Joe in the morning.
7. A personalized travel mug will keep their coffee fresh and hot for hours. Pair it with a gift card to their favorite local coffee shop!
8. Brighten up their desk and bring some Zen to their space with a desktop plant.
9. Treat your boss to an ice cream cone or fro-yo after lunch.
10. Gift an engraved picture frame that can hold a personal photo.
11. Pick up a gift certificate to a favorite restaurant your boss can enjoy with a friend or spouse.
12. Bring your boss bagels or donuts for breakfast in the morning.
13. Make a donation in your boss's name to their favorite charity or alma mater.
14. Collaborate with the team to create a gift basket full of treats and goodies your boss will enjoy, like small snacks, gum, magazines, or a book from a favorite author.
15. A desktop clock from the entire team will commemorate Boss's Day.
16. Pick out a silver or novelty business card holder, an executive gift that is stylish and useful.
17. Shop for a game or toy for your boss to enjoy with his or her family.
18. Does your boss usually pack her lunch? Treat her to a new lunch bag.
19. Select a perpetual calendar for your boss's desktop that promotes a leadership message.
20. Choose a journal your boss can use to jot all their brilliant ideas down.
21. Order tickets to a sports event, theater performance, or concert.
22. Bring your boss a bouquet of flowers or a potted house plant.
23. Get your boss a gift card to the movie theater so they can go see a new release they have been waiting for!
24. If your boss is crazy about his or her car, buy a car detailing package from a local dealership. Working with a small budget? Wash the car yourself!
25. Fill a glass jar with your boss's favorite kind of candy or snack that he can keep on their desk. Include an extra bag of treats to make this gift extra special!