33 Employee Appreciation Messages to Boost Your Company’s Culture
Want to make employees feel appreciated, but don’t know exactly what to say? Then you’ve come to the right place. In today’s candidate-driven market, company culture is key to retaining top talent. And one of the best ways to create a culture of value is to offer a word of appreciation for employees, whether it be with thank you notes, a fun gift set, or even a trophy.
Browse the list of employee appreciation messages below, then click here to turn your message into a gift that will help your team feel recognized and valued.
- Your personal commitment to quality is obvious in everything you do.
- Not everyone is a creative thinker… but you are.
- Your dedication to seeing a project through is second to none.
- Your dedication contributes to our success.
- You’ve got a winner’s attitude. Of course!
- You are a winner!
- Your desire and willingness fuel our mutual efforts and lead us to success.
- Few people have your vision. Thank you for showing others an alternative perspective.
- Your ability to recognize and react to opportunity results in personal and mutual success.
- The service you provided exceeded all expectations, and guarantees a continuing successful relationship.
- Your ability to accommodate, even when it wasn’t easy or convenient, assures others of a continuing, enjoyable, successful relationship with you.
- Your personal commitment to excellence has inspired others to push past mediocrity. They are changed because of you.
- Your dedication has shown that you can’t ride an elevator to success — you can only take steps, one at a time.
- We recognize and appreciate your dedicated efforts.
- All achievements begin with an idea. Your innovations put those ideas in front. This impetus has empowered the momentum for success. Thank you for providing us with powerful ideas.
- When others were ready to admit failure, you steadfastly persisted. By refusing to fail, you contributed to the eventual success.
Top Appreciation Gifts
- Thanks for coming to bat at the end of the ninth inning!
- You wisely said, “I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.” And, you did!! Congratulations!
- You faced many obstacles on this project. The way you negotiated them inspired all who worked with you.
- The new insight you provided was the greatest victory in the effort!
- Your healthy perspective on what is truly important inspires all whose lives touch yours. Thank you for making us stop to “smell the roses.”
- Each exchanged idea and every shared opportunity magnify the mutual respect we have for one another.
- Your ability to listen to others’ ideas with concern and an open mind creates an environment of mutual respect where relationships flourish.
- You took the time — and that has made all the difference!
- It’s your careful attention to detail that makes you so special.
- You consistently “go the extra mile.”
Find more appreciation inspiration HERE. Our Hub is full of tips and tricks to master the way you give thanks!
- When others rush headlong into new undertakings, you remain mindful of the finishing touches that make a good job a superior job.
- Thank you for taking the initiative. Success can never be achieved unless someone, like you, has the vision and desire to initiate it.
- Your objectivity sets you apart from other leaders and makes you easy to share ideas with.
- Two thumbs up! Your achievement is the direct result of your dedicated effort towards reaching your goal.
- Your extra effort, dedication, insights and opinions are all extremely valuable to the successful undertakings of this organization.
- Your personal pride in your work is obvious…and never taken for granted. The quality you attain is an integral part of our success.
- What a great idea! Thank you for sharing it with us!
- Your “whatever it takes” attitude has made all the difference in this effort.