Whether it’s working on home construction for Habitat for Humanity or helping kids read at a local elementary school, volunteers make the difference. Be sure to recognize the contributions and accomplishments of your volunteers during National Volunteer Appreciation Week.
Our customers have found the use of recognition themes to effectively express appreciation for their volunteers. Some customers host volunteer appreciation events like luncheons and award ceremonies, and others have more informal gatherings in someone’s home. Regardless of the location or type of recognition, using a recognition theme can make the appreciation more memorable.
Baudville offers more than 100 recognition themes in its repertoire, but our customers have clearly made the following 10 their favorite volunteer appreciation themes. Which one will you use for National Volunteer Appreciation Week?
1. Essential Piece. A classic recognition theme, this theme's sentiment, "can't imagine us without you," will help you to convey the value of each volunteer.
2. Making a Difference. One of the most popular themes for National Volunteer Appreciation Week, the inspirational story that accompanies this theme is perfect for recognizing the impact of volunteers.
3. A Helping Hand. Thank volunteers for sharing their time and talents with the Helping Hand recognition theme.
4. Making the Difference. Focus on the impact of your volunteers. Share stories of exceptional volunteer work when you have the entire group together.
9. Imagine Believe Achieve. Inspire your volunteers with this motivational recognition theme.