My sister is a nurse – and boy oh boy do I admire her. She’s sharp as a tack and caring as all get-out. Phone conversations with her after she’s pulled a 12-hour shift leave me in awe of her courage and perseverance. Many of us I’m sure would agree that it takes a very special person to be a nurse. That’s why we should all take the time next week to send a little extra love to those who keep us calm and healthy during National Nurses Week!
There are tons of ways to show your appreciation with gifts and perks, but sometimes a simple handwritten note is just as meaningful! Not a wordsmith? No worries - We’ve got a few smart sayings you can borrow! Just grab a greeting card, jot down one of these phrases of thankfulness along with a personalized note, and you’ll be good to go.
1) Keep calm and rock on. Thanks for all your hard work!
2) Thanks for having patience with your patients. You’re amazing!
3) Bottom line, you rock. Thanks for bringing your positive mojo to every shift.
4) Thanks for making our team supreme!
5) You don’t do average. You do awesome.
6) Thanks for serving up excellence daily.
7) You go above and beyond. And I can’t thank you enough for that.
8) You’re a super star in scrubs!
How do you appreciate your superheroes in scrubs? Comment below with your best and brightest ideas
Abby moved to the great state of Michigan and joined the Baudville team as the Digital Marketing Coordinator in 2016. An admitted social media fanatic and grammar-lover, she's excited to play to her strengths by contributing to Baudville's blog, social media channels and e-marketing efforts.