So you’re starting out 2017 healthier and happier, right!? Well, sometimes that is easier said than done. Especially when we are constantly on the go. To help make your life easier, we have complied our favorite easy, healthy lunch meals to pack for work. No more excuses!
- Chickpea Spinach Salad: Packed full of fiber, protein and vitamins A, E and C, this is one super salad both in taste and nutritional value. Pat yourself on the back and go in for seconds.
- Turkey Ranch Club Wrap. Make this classic turkey club wrap with Greek yogurt ranch dressing.
- Vegetable and Tuna Pasta Salad. This delicious pasta salad recipe is made with zucchini, sun-dried tomatoes, arugula and chunk light tuna.
- Turkey, Avocado and Hummus Wrap. Easy, healthy and delish! This recipe can be whipped up in under 5 minutes.
- Cherry, Wild Rice & Quinoa Salad. This delicious salad features sweet cherries, crunchy celery, nutty aged goat cheese and toasted pecans.
If you get yourself in the habit of packing a healthy lunch it can actually be incredibly easy. Here are some extra pointers for food prepping, supplies and motivation. Now get to it, you go-getter!
Maggie is brand spankin’ new to the ‘ville (that’s what they call Baudville around these parts)! As the Marketing Manager, she'll be swimming in all things website, social media, and catalog related.