With the holiday season comes all the cookies, chocolates, and candies one could ever want. But that also brings a higher number on the scale and tighter pants. So, for your next office holiday party check out these healthy dishes to pass.
- Greek Yogurt Onion Dip. Bring a veggie spread with a low-calorie, low-fat dip made with Greek yogurt.
- Mini corn dogs. Cause who don’t love a little pig in a blanket? With this healthy version, two of these have fewer calories than one classic corn dog.
- Kale and Artichoke Dip. This classic spinach artichoke dip gets an easy upgrade with everyone's favorite superfood, kale.
- Five Layer Mexican Dip. Filled with corn, beans, avocado, this delish dish is one to please!
- Baked Coconut Shrimp. Make a baked version of your favorite fried foods because you get all the flavor without all the added calories.