Teacher Appreciation Week is celebrated annually during the first week of May to honor teachers and school staff. This holiday is a great opportunity to recognize the efforts of teachers and the contributions they make in our communities.
At Baudville, teachers are some of our favorite people! If it wasn’t for them, we would not be here, creating products, providing excellent customer service, and writing tips for you! Each year, we strive to create a new recognition theme that expresses appreciation for their efforts. Over the years, we’ve developed quite a collection! Our recognition themes can be very helpful for your Teacher Appreciation Week planning.
Here are 5 ways you can use a theme:
1. To plan your Teacher Appreciation Week events. For example, you can give the entire week a seaside theme with our Making a Difference themed items.
2. To give a meaningful gift. Drinkware with a meaningful sentiment makes a great gift item to kick start Teacher Appreciation Week.
3. To send consistent messages of appreciation. Communication about your appreciation is key during Teacher Appreciation Week! Use one of our recognition themes for coordinating eCards, pocket folders, and stationery that you can use leading up to, during, and after your celebration.
4. To present memorable and meaningful awards. If your school presents awards to teachers during Teacher Appreciation Week, select certificate paper or a trophy that includes a theme. The theme will tie in with your activities and provide a more memorable award experience.
5. To create custom gifts. Did you know that you can add your school logo to our products? That way, you can pump up your school pride while, at the same time, appreciating your teachers. We can create custom gifts utilizing the recognition themes you already love.
Teacher Appreciation Week is an important time of the year to thank teachers for all their efforts during the school year. We’ve created so many great themes to make your planning easier. Browse our recognition themes on the website, or call a recognition specialist to find the best theme for your celebration!