The last Wednesday in April is Administrative Professionals' Day (also known as Secretaries Day or Admin Day). A special day set aside to recognize the work of secretaries, administrative assistants, receptionists, and other administrative support professionals. These are the professionals who go above and beyond every day: planning, organizing, leading, and directing are just some of the roles an Administrative Professional takes part in. Aside from a handwritten note or their favorite flowers, we've got a handful of products we think they'd love!
Make this Administrative Professional's Day great with our carefully selected product list below:
1. Make a Statement Ceramic Sign - We have a few different styles of these ceramic signs, but our favorite is definitely the one that says "Complaint Department Closed." It just fits so perfectly what administrative assistants deal with, sometimes on a daily basis. No copy paper? CEO is busy? Vending machine is broken? This handy sign will let passersby know what's up.
2. Silver USB Pen with Tin - A more professional gift, this executive pen will provide some eleganec to their everyday tasks. It has a stylus tip and a 1GB USB drive in the barrel. Silver tin features your choice of character story and includes up to three lines of personalization!
3. We Appreciate You Magnetic Desk Sculpture - This magnetic sculpture makes a great interactive gift. Star-shaped metal pieces are arranged on a plastic magnetic base. Includes a plate with three lines of personalization!
4. TEAM Appreciation Gift Set - This handy gift set includes a 16 oz. Twist Top Tumbler, a themed Flip Top Sticky Note Holder, and a coordinating red gift bag.
5. Anything with the My Boss Thinks I'm Kind Of A Big Deal theme - For all they do to keep you organized, on time, and on top of your tasks, they deserve some "big deal" praise! They'll be proud to show off their swag and their boss' appreciation in the office, whether you gift them drinkware, a tote bag, tech, or something else.