Employee Appreciation Day 2016 is THIS FRIDAY, March 4! Do you have any plans to celebrate your hardworking employees? If you missed last week’s update, we gave you The Super Simple 4-Step Guide to Rocking Employee Appreciation Day. Let us know if you’ll be following our 4 simple steps!
If you don’t have anything planned for this Friday, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. Take a quick peek at our posts designed to make you look good and your employees feel great in little to no time at all!
Are budget constraints a concern? Not a problem! We’ve come up with some great ways to celebrate with little to no cost to you!
Last but not least, a fun theme makes any party that much perkier! Skim through one of our most popular posts for awesome theme ideas!
Still on the lookout for more ideas? Our posts below have hundreds of insights for celebrating your best Employee Appreciation Day yet!
- Our 10 Favorite Pinterest Boards for Employee Recognition Ideas
- Employee Appreciation Day is March 6, 2015 – How Are You Celebrating?
- Make the Most of Employee Appreciation Day March 6, 2015
- Ten Ideas for Employee Appreciation Day
- Employee Appreciation Day is This Week! How Will You Celebrate Your Staff?
- Happy Employee Appreciation Day, 2014!
- When is Employee Appreciation Day 2014?
- Employee Appreciation Day 2014: The Amazing Race
Stay tuned for a recap of how Baudville will celebrate Employee Appreciation Day 2016!
Audrey is brand spankin’ new to the ‘ville (that’s what they call Baudville around these parts). As the new Marketing Coordinator, she'll be talking printer-ese, corralling creatives for our catalogs, and writing headlines and blog posts about Baudville’s #1 passion, employee recognition!