It's been a busy week at Baudville, as we hustle to get all of our work done. Between preparing for our next catalog, being on our best behavior for a new intern, and trying to stay on top of our wellness initiatives, it's been a bit crazyville around here. But, even during wild times, we always find our high five moments. These are mine:
1. Community Salad Bars. As part of our 10-week fitness challenge, we've arranged for a bi-weekly salad bar brought to us by participating teams. Each time, two of our teams collaborate to bring in salad toppings and our company provides the lettuce and salad dressings. We're on our second one, now, and we're pretty much experts!
2. Convertibles! This wonderful weather we've been having has inspired a few of us to enjoy the wind in our hair and the bugs in our teeth! I captured two Baudvillians showing off their rides in the parking lot. Wait, am I seeing double?!
3. Freedom Passes! Reward your hardworking team with these easy downloadable Freedom Passes. You'd be surprised what we'll do to make sure we're prepared and ready to go, should a manager stop by at about 4:00 on Friday afternoon and grant us the rest of the day off. (Hint, hint.) You can download them here, share the freedom!
4. New Products. I have sworn an oath to never give away the details of our new products before they're on the shelves (so to speak), but I can tell you that we have about 150 coming your way on July 1st. We're photographing them this week, and I have to tell you: they are supremely awesome! Stay tuned!
5. Abundant Showers Bring Abundant Flowers. We do live in Michigan, so one moment we're basking in the sun and then 15 minutes later we're running from the rain—downpouring rain that lasts for three days straight! If there's a great thing about it, it has to be what it does for the garden. Mine is now bursting with blooms...and, hey: the sun is back out!
Allison is a self-proclaimed Copywriting Diva and has the certificate to prove it! She's been writing for Baudville for four years and has worked in a variety of business settings for more than 19 years. Before becoming a professional writer 12 years ago, Allison worked as a department manager where she used Baudville products to motivate her team. She's what we call a true believer!