We are 24 days into November, which means there are only 6 days left to grow the best Mo! In celebration of Movember, or No-Shave November, I sat down with one of our own Baudvillians, Derek, to ask him if he had misplaced his razor, or if that Mo was real!
- Is that Mo real? Yes, indeed it is!
- How long have you been participating in Movember? This will be my first year participating!
- What made you decide to participate this year? My wife thought that it would be a fun idea, because both of her grandfathers had different forms of cancer, and several of their family members participate every year.
- Since it was her idea, does she like the Mo or want it to go? Surprisingly, she likes it!
- How is your Mo growing? Slowly, but surely. Best it’s ever been, for what it’s worth.
- Who’s grown the best Mo you’ve ever seen? Former Mariners Pitcher Randy Johnson used to rock the most intimidating mustache/mullet combo.
- If you could name your Mo-look, what would it be? “The Mountain Man” because what mountain man doesn’t have a mustache?
- Any tips on growing such a stylish stache? The best tip I’ve heard is just to commit to it and leave it alone and untouched for 4-6 weeks.
- What are your future plans with your Mo? Depending on how it looks come December 1, it may stay or it may go. It’s to be determined.
Learn more about Movember, and men’s health at the official site of Movember.
And don’t forget to celebrate the awesome Mos with our Movember downloads.
Jenny became a Baudvillian in 2013 and started out as a member of our sales team. She seemed to have a creative knack for Marketing and joined the team as Baudville's Web Marketing Coordinator. She loves our products and probably owns every piece of drinkware we have to offer! Equipped with great knowledge of our customers and products, she's excited to help make your email and web experience even better!