October 16th is recognized as Boss's Day every year. Here are the top 10 Boss's Day gifts I've seen given and received at Baudville – they're easy to duplicate for your boss, give it a try!!
10. Gift Cards. I love getting gift cards and hate giving them. They feel so impersonal. But, if you know
9. Lunch! Take your boss out to lunch for Boss's Day!the exact favorite store of your boss, a gift card would be a nice (and much appreciated) gift.
8. A Card. Funny or sentimental? Whatever works for your boss! We tend to lean to the funny side of things around here.
7. Snacks. What's your boss's favorite snack? Candy? Almonds? Chocolate? Caramel? You can't go wrong with a delicious snack gift.
6. Beverages. Whether coffee, sparkling water, Coke Zero, or scotch, supplying your boss with his or her fave bevvie is guaranteed to make them smile.
5. Office/Work Supplies. I'm not talking red pens or yellow Post-its here… think color, think different materials, think cool patterns.
4. Let it Grow! Get your boss a plant or succulent that they can keep in their office or at their desk all year long. It will serve as a constant reminder of your appreciation for all of the hard work they do!
3. Have fun with it! Does your boss have everything? Take some silly photos of your team holding signs of appreciation for the Big Cheese. Make a collage and present it to him or her for Boss's Day. The more your personalities shine, the more your boss will cherish it.
2. Theme Gift. Theme gifts can be a little of this, a little of that. They are a great way to create a unique and personal gift. One great idea is a "Good Morning Basket;" this might include a few energy bars, some gourmet coffee, and a travel mug. Don't forget the card!
1. Relaxation. Bosses work hard. A gift card to the local salon and spa along with some sample size lotions makes a wonderful and thoughtful gift.
Boss's Day is a great time to say thank you, show your boss you care, and remind him or her how much their efforts really do mean to you and your company. Happy Boss's Day!
As a team member since 2005, Falon has worn just about every hat the 'ville has to offer. She's seen both sides of working life — as an employee and as a manager — so if it sounds like she knows what she's talking about, we're pretty sure that's why. When she's not juggling between the IDville and Baudville brands, she's been known to whip up a mean diorama - just like that!