When I was asked to write a blog post for this week on a new product or theme, I have to admit that I procrastinated a little. I just didn't know what to write about because there is so much! Baudville's just introduced 200 new products and 6 new themes with the perfect price for all sorts of recognition budgets!
Below I have highlighted some top new products in a price category that works best with your recognition budget.
Gifts $5 and Under:
- Sweet Treats: At just $4.95, sweet treats are a yummy gift for daily recognition. Plus, with Halloween around the corner it's a great trick-or-treat gift for the office!
- Quarter-Sized Notepads: These are perfect for the to-do list fanatics. Employees and coworkers can quickly jot down a note or a list. Quarter-sized notepads are just $1.99 each and sold in packs of 5 for $9.95. Make sure all of your over achievers receive a quarter-size notepad in our new Above and Beyond theme.
Gifts $10 and Under:
- Sticky Note Booklet: A great gift for managers and office employees. There are 9 different sticky note choices for just $7.95. You can mark your notes with a sticky note tab, write a note to yourself with a small sticky note, or write a note to a coworker with the medium or large sticky note! Say thanks with our new Thanks theme sticky note booklet.
- Stainless Steel Travel Mugs: We are excited to introduce a sleek new style to our stainless steel travel mugs. Our new stainless steel mugs feature a twist off cap and a spill-proof sip hole. Stainless steel keeps warm beverages warmer and cool beverages cooler for a longer amount of time. Tell someone they’re truly appreciated for just $16.95.
- Photo Frame Desk Award: Give your team members a chance to display an important photo for only $17.95. Our new Pursuit of Excellence theme is a great way to congratulate a team member who has excelled. The recipient can keep the Baudville artwork in the photo frame or replace it with a meaningful photo. Plus, you can choose to personalize this gift with a special message for just an extra $10, making the photo frame a great gift for just over $20!
So how could I just write about a specific product or theme when there is so many to choose from? I couldn't! As an intern, I would really appreciate receiving one of our new stainless steel travel mugs because I am constantly on-the-go for school. Plus, I am a coffee addict and love to have a fresh cup wherever I am! Don't miss out on the full collection of new products at Baudville. Click Here to see all 200!
Kendra is the newest Baudvillian. She is currently an advertising intellectual at Grand Valley State University, and is ecstatic about the change of atmosphere as Baudville’s web marketing intern. Watch out because this young professional just touched down at Baudville.