I don’t know how it is in your neck of the world; but in ours it has been consistently hot and practically devoid of moisture—except for all the sweating we’ve all been doing, that is. We had a brief tease from a 15-minute downpour this week; but otherwise it’s been nothing but dry on top of dry.
If you’re getting thirsty just reading this, then I have good news! All new Twist Top Tumblers are here and ready to cool off and refresh you and your team!
We couldn’t forecast this weather; but the increasing popularity of our existing Twist Top Tumblers did help us predict that making more would probably make everyone happy. We also thought giving you some creative ideas on how to present them would be a nice bonus.
Here are our top five ideas for you:
- Put one at each guest’s seat at your summer picnic. Place cards are so last century! If you want to set a great table, employ Twist Top Tumblers as your ice-breaking ambassadors. Go with a traditional expression of thanks with our We Appreciate You theme, or give some high-energy props with our You Rock theme.
- Fill them with treats and present them at your next team meeting. Want to pep up your next meeting with your team? We find that a little fuel in the snack form helps with that. Fill our The Power of Team Twist Top Tumblers with a variety of edible goodies and you’ll keep everyone alert and focused for the duration.
- Give them out at a project kickoff event as a reminder of your goals. Whenever you have a new company initiative, you want to put energy behind it and get everyone on the same wavelength with your mission. Our One Team, One Goal theme sends a positive message of unity and cooperation that will set your project on a course for success.
- Pair them with a cooler bag for a complete gift they’ll use every day. You don’t need a special occasion to recognize your team. Surprise each team member with a gift of our Imagine Believe Achieve Twist Top Tumbler and Cooler Bag just because. The inspiring message on these gifts will last long after the day you present them.
- Use them as giveaways to promote a company-wide wellness program. Health and Wellness is a big topic in the workplace today. You can encourage healthier habits, like drinking the daily recommendation of water, with You Radiate Pure Awesome Twist Top Tumblers. You’ll give your team an extra incentive, while reminding them that their wellness radiates from within.
Allison is a self-proclaimed Copywriting Diva and has the certificate to prove it! She’s been writing for Baudville for three years and has worked in a variety of business settings for more than 18 years. Before becoming a professional writer 11 years ago, Allison worked as a department manager where she used Baudville products to motivate her team. She’s what we call a true believer!