Award Titles and Words of Gratitude/Encouragement for Every Occasion
Finding the time and exact words to properly celebrate the sheer awesomeness of special people in our lives can prove to be quite difficult, especially in our current virtual and work from home world.
As humans, we thrive on physical connections and being able to hand someone a plaque, trophy, gift, or award certificate—we want to look that recipient directly in the eye, shake their hand or hug them, and say, “Thank you.”
We WILL be able to do that again, but don’t wait to celebrate achievements or show your gratitude. Time is of the essence, and recognition has never been more important.
Get Your Gratitude On
Since we do often feel challenged with words to capture that just-right sentiment, we’ve curated a nice, long list of inspirational and gratitude-filled verbiage and award ideas (along with some just-right products) to help get your gratitude on:
Award Title Ideas
- You are Essential: They’ve worked their tails off to ensure your business continues to thrive. Give the appreciation and encouragement they deserve with these three simple, but meaningful words.
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- Positively Awesome: A positive attitude is a powerful force. Tell them you appreciate their bright spirit.
- Excellence in ____________ (fill in the skill)
- Making the Difference
- You’re a Shooting Star: Shooting stars are rare, and so are loyal, dedicated employees. They’ll be over the moon with this sentiment.
- Essential Piece Award
- Honor Roll
- Certified in ____________ (fill in the skill)
- Most Improved
- _____________ Champion (fill in the skill)
- Commitment to Excellence
- Customer Service of the Year Award
- Your Skills are on Point: This assortment of Cheer pins is a quick way to plant the seeds of praise. And they’re easy to slip in a card and mail straight to your recipient’s home.
- Commitment to Service
- We’re Here Because You’re Here
- You Make the Difference
- You’re the Key to Our Success
- Student of the Month Award
- Shining Star
- Above and Beyond Award
- Best Friend Ever (and forever)
- Service Star: The customer-facing team member that has stayed tried and true through this tough year deserves a star of appreciation.
- You Make the Difference Every Day
- Certificate of Recognition
- You Complete Us: Throw it back to 1996 when Tom Cruise tells Renee Zellweger she makes him whole—just like how your new employee makes your team complete.
- Certificate of Achievement
- Commitment to Excellence Award
- Growing With Each Day: Growth is so important to recognize in your employees, so let them know they are truly appreciated!
- Rookie of the Year Award
- You are Solid Gold
- Best Teacher of All Time: Every teacher needs a little lift and extra love. Show them you sincerely appreciate all they do with these thoughtful words.
- Certificate of Completion
- Thanks for Being a Light in the World
- Outstanding Leadership Award
- Attitude is Everything: This perfect sentiment on a perfect, engravable plaque is spot-on for that employee who always focuses on the positive.
- Academic Star
- Perfect Attendance
- Above & Beyond
- Thanks for Making my Day
- Excellence in_______________(fill in the blank) Award
- You’re an Essential Piece
- You Radiate Pure Awesome
- Grateful for you and all you do: Saying you’re grateful for a friend, teacher, or employee goes a long way. Double down those words with a thought-filled gift.
- Your Skills are What Legends are Made of
- You’re 100 Kinds of Awesome
- Dedicated Service Award
- You Really Shine
- Years of Service Award
From simply dropping a quick note on someone’s desk or sending a trophy in the mail to having a company-wide appreciation event, what matters most to people is what you say and how you say it. Every employee is unique and recognition looks different to each and every one of them. Be mindful; be thoughtful; be generous; and celebrate them all fully!
We’re here to kick start your recognition process, so reach out to us! We’re always on a mission to inspire and deliver the best appreciation products out there.
You can also visit Baudville.com for other great ideas or connect with a Baudville expert at 1.800.728.0888.
Want more content like this? Subscribe to our emails!
Get more fun and creative award title ideas with our Informal Award Title Samples FREE download!